Xbox One Controller Android Input Lag Written By Lambert Lart1992 Sunday, 17 July 2022 Add Comment Edit Thread Starter Hi everybody, I just got a Samsung Galaxy Tab A ten.one 2019 (Android 9.0), installed retroarch and connected my Xbox One controller via Bluetooth. I noticed an input lag, every 2-3 seconds the tablet doesn't get immediately the inputs, information technology seems to hang and then information technology volition process them really fast. It happens in every application. I have recorded a video but I don't know how to post here. Tin can yous tell me if it's an hardware trouble? Cheers. Download the Forums for Android™ app! Download Thread Starter I hate that too. When I connect a controller via USB information technology works fine but on Bluetooth it doesn't work that well. I'd like to empathize If it's an hardware problem and then I may change the tablet. I don't know how to mail that video. Upload your video to YouTube, and then mail service the URL here is probably the easiest mode. Every bit for your controller problem, no real ideas, but have yous tried restarting your tablet, as well check that the supporting app(if any) is latest version. Is an Xbox I controller actually supposed to work with Android? Of course this is something I've never tried myself. Thread Starter Here it is the video: Every bit you can see sometimes it process all the "backlog" inputs very fast, or information technology merely hangs for a moment. I even restored the tablet which is almost new since I got it yesterday. It looks like a lag consequence. Merely what tin can be done to fix it, no idea for sure. Take you tried the Xbox controller on some other phone or tablet, to eliminate if it's the controller or the Galaxy Tab causing the problem? Thread Starter I don't take any other bluetooth controller to try rather then a Steelseries Nimbus for iOS and even if it connects to the tablet I tin can't say that it works correctly since it's not for Android. It can be an incompatibility with this particular controller since there are videos on youtube of people playing with other brands on the same tablet. I take the lastest software versions both on the tablet and on the controller. I even tried to restore the (make new) tablet but had no luck. Other people are complining every bit well: https://u.s..community.samsung.com/t5/Tablets/TAB-A-2019-x-1-Bluetooth-Joystick-Lag-Issue/m-p/1112044 So presumably this problem is merely with the Tab A 2019 10.1, and non other tablets or phones? Good luck in getting Samsung to fix that I call up. They might say, this is not something we support, and Xbox One controllers are for Xbox I consoles only. Thread Starter Yeah, I started the render process, I don't think it will ever be solved. Yea I get the same exact trouble just with a Xbox 1 due south controller and a Samsung galaxy a20. Is at that place any fashion to prepare it? This has been happening for awhile but I don't know if it's the controller or the phone. I estimate in that location's still no set up, either from Samsung or Microsoft, apart from apparently using the Xbox controller in wired manner via USB Hey so I bought Meiyiu for Xbox Ane Wireless Adapter Controller Wireless Adapter with USB Interface for PC to play on the computer also on the tablet I pluged it into the tablet to come across if it would piece of work and it dose the strage thing is later on I did this the controller had no lag even afterwards removing it and uusing the blue molar im non sure why or how but bein playing games no problems no lag Share This Page Source: https://androidforums.com/threads/xbox-one-controller-lag-with-bluetooth.1325773/ Share this post
Hi everybody, I just got a Samsung Galaxy Tab A ten.one 2019 (Android 9.0), installed retroarch and connected my Xbox One controller via Bluetooth. I noticed an input lag, every 2-3 seconds the tablet doesn't get immediately the inputs, information technology seems to hang and then information technology volition process them really fast. It happens in every application. I have recorded a video but I don't know how to post here. Tin can yous tell me if it's an hardware trouble? Cheers.
I hate that too. When I connect a controller via USB information technology works fine but on Bluetooth it doesn't work that well. I'd like to empathize If it's an hardware problem and then I may change the tablet. I don't know how to mail that video.
Upload your video to YouTube, and then mail service the URL here is probably the easiest mode. Every bit for your controller problem, no real ideas, but have yous tried restarting your tablet, as well check that the supporting app(if any) is latest version. Is an Xbox I controller actually supposed to work with Android? Of course this is something I've never tried myself.
Here it is the video: Every bit you can see sometimes it process all the "backlog" inputs very fast, or information technology merely hangs for a moment. I even restored the tablet which is almost new since I got it yesterday.
It looks like a lag consequence. Merely what tin can be done to fix it, no idea for sure. Take you tried the Xbox controller on some other phone or tablet, to eliminate if it's the controller or the Galaxy Tab causing the problem?
I don't take any other bluetooth controller to try rather then a Steelseries Nimbus for iOS and even if it connects to the tablet I tin can't say that it works correctly since it's not for Android. It can be an incompatibility with this particular controller since there are videos on youtube of people playing with other brands on the same tablet. I take the lastest software versions both on the tablet and on the controller. I even tried to restore the (make new) tablet but had no luck. Other people are complining every bit well: https://u.s..community.samsung.com/t5/Tablets/TAB-A-2019-x-1-Bluetooth-Joystick-Lag-Issue/m-p/1112044
So presumably this problem is merely with the Tab A 2019 10.1, and non other tablets or phones? Good luck in getting Samsung to fix that I call up. They might say, this is not something we support, and Xbox One controllers are for Xbox I consoles only.
Yea I get the same exact trouble just with a Xbox 1 due south controller and a Samsung galaxy a20. Is at that place any fashion to prepare it? This has been happening for awhile but I don't know if it's the controller or the phone.
I estimate in that location's still no set up, either from Samsung or Microsoft, apart from apparently using the Xbox controller in wired manner via USB
Hey so I bought Meiyiu for Xbox Ane Wireless Adapter Controller Wireless Adapter with USB Interface for PC to play on the computer also on the tablet I pluged it into the tablet to come across if it would piece of work and it dose the strage thing is later on I did this the controller had no lag even afterwards removing it and uusing the blue molar im non sure why or how but bein playing games no problems no lag
0 Response to "Xbox One Controller Android Input Lag"
Post a Comment